Re: [OM] Help for Insurance!

Subject: Re: [OM] Help for Insurance!
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:02:28 +1000

> Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Can anyone help me at all? If you can, bless you!

I find that prices in the USofA and Europe don't seem to be directly comparable
with just the currency conversion, don't know how your insurance company thinks.

In Melbourne camera shops OM-2N with 50mm f1.8 in excellent condition (don't
know about mint) sell for $AU350 to $AU400.  You would get a 90day warranty
with that.

I wouldn't trust a rebuilt camera after that much damage.

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge