Re: [OM] Recording Data ( A little off topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Recording Data ( A little off topic)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:14:46 -0800
Winsor,
 You may have come up with my solution for me. An example of my not
being able to see the easy solution. I think this is what I will do as
soon as finances allow. And there are all kinds of programs available
for photographers too. I can not remember the site off the top of my
head, but one has a lot of the formulae I use in large format for
exposure compensation for bellows draw, and whatever. I seem to remember
it has program for data gathering too. I'll do a Google newsgroup search
to find it. It just never interested me because I only shoot 4-6 shots
with my 5x7 at a time, and a notebook easily suffices. A couple hundred
with  35 mm can bury me though.
Thanks,
John

Although you may prefer to work out your own little data base here is a little Palm shareware application called GoPix that looks pretty flexible and even lets you record zone information if you use Mr. Adams' system:

http://home.eznet.net/~rlmsmw/
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California