[OM] Re: cost of Om-1n when new?

Subject: [OM] Re: cost of Om-1n when new?
From: scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:42:56 -0800
Cc: Scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography

In a message dated 3/30/2002 Mike
Spadafora asks:

<< I am just wondering if anyone ever bought
a new OM-1n when they came
out?  If so, how much were they
worth back then? >>

<snip> my OM-1
is pre-N (S/N 2xx,xxx range) and I recall we got
it from a place called
Best Products (department store type place)
and IIRC it was around
$235.00 with 50/1.8 and soft never-ready
case.

<snip>

Mike Veglia
<snip>

Mike Veglia and Mike Spadafora:

That jives with what I remember. I paid what I
remember to be $239.00 for my first OM-1N
brand new with a 50mm Zuiko f/1.8 lens from
the camera store in Davis, CA.

BTW, MIke Veglia, I have some more  F1 pics
in the F1 gallery on pbase. If you want, you can
check them out here:
http://www.pbase.com/pumacat/auto_racing

Be sure to check out the flaming Mazda RX-7
while you're at it! I'm sure you'll like it! :-)

-Stephen Scharf