RE: [OM] (OT) Going Digital-This is it, folks!

Subject: RE: [OM] (OT) Going Digital-This is it, folks!
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:44:33 +1000
> John A. Lind [mailto:jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Of course . . .
> 4x5, 8x10 and perhaps some 16x20 (meters)
> using monolith, megalith, and obelisk.

...and using Orthopedochromatic film to soothe those tired
aching black-and-blue-chroma muscles, and Pan-chromatic
film to liquid-seal your latest horny Goat-God exposure/carving.

Hey, it's first day back at work after a looooong-weekend
break, and I haven't had a coffee - give me a break, will ya? <g>

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz