[OM] Shooting paintings (II)

Subject: [OM] Shooting paintings (II)
From: "Enrique Cabrera Rochera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:40:56 +0001
Dear all:

Sorry I have not replied before to the many answers to my question regarding
art
shooting. I had some pictures to make ;) I have to thank all of those that took
the
time to make suggestions, and I am glad that the subject also derived in
passionate
discussions on lens sharpness so typical on this list.

Today was the D day, and as fortunate as we are to live in Spain, weather did
not
disappoint us and sun was shining, very slightly overcasted by a few clouds and
tried my best. Set up was quite similar to the one described by most of you,
and
included polarizer filter, sunlight diffusion and a reflector on the orher
side, a set up
with a ladder and a few books as a mock tripode and a couple of zuiko primes
with
Fuji Provia 100. On wednesday, the results.

I am not sure if I will be posting the results, since I am leaving for
Australia next
friday to go to the World Water Congress in Melbourne... I am afraid that I
will have
to leave the list for a couple of weeks then. In any case, thank you all once
again.

Best regards, muchas gracias.

--
Enrique Cabrera Jr.