RE: [OM] Going Digital-This is it, folks!

Subject: RE: [OM] Going Digital-This is it, folks!
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:04:33 -0600
So now middle format Contax for you?  I have often thought about the
"savings" in film, but then I have nothing to hold on to!  After doing
my taxes this w/e I saw how much I used on film, and was really
surprised...

<snip>

Yup, went to the camera store in Des Moines and traded in the OM
kit for a new digital system. Bought an Olympus E20 with every
imaginable lens and flash accessory.  Nice!  Karen is pleased
that the film budget will finally be under control.  Was able to
swing the transaction without any cash.  They gave me enough
trade-in allowance to cover 1000f the purchase price.