[OM] macro items for sale

Subject: [OM] macro items for sale
From: "pfranklin" <pfranklin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:10:18 -0800
To all interested I have 2 pieces of Oly macro equipment I should sell because
I just do not have the time use.  I have the following:

Zuiko 38mm f2.8 - condition 9+ (possibly one of the best high magnification
macro lenses ever created for a 35mm camera)

Olympus  Macrophoto Stand VST -1 which includes the base, the Extender Bar VST-
E, the camera mount (aka B adapter)and two inserts for the base and the
specimen glass slide holder 'do- hickeys'.
    one round clear glass and one black on one side white on the other side
    Condition is near mint if not mint.

As to the VST Macro stand keep in mind that is a very heavy and stable piece
which is required in doing high magnification photography.  Even the slightest
move or vibration can cause the photo to be off.  When using this 38mm f2.8
with the bellows extended you can easily get over 6x maginification in close to
perfect quality - especially using very low grain slide files such as
Kodachrome 25.  You can expect simply amazing results.  Insects will simply
become pre-historic monsters on film!

Please contact me off list for pricing etc.

Phillip Franklin
Solana Beach, CA