RE: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 questions......

Subject: RE: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 questions......
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:49:57 -0500
I only recently acquired the BG2 but use it almost everytime I'm going to
use the T-32 flash I've got.  I like the quick recycle time, but most
important is the red-eye reduction.  I went to a birthday party for my niece
a few weeks ago and didn't use the BG2...and I regret it because of the
redeye.