Re: [OM] I'm a happy bunny

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm a happy bunny
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:48:25 +0000
Good catch John ;-).

That should have read a Bank Holiday weekend (complete now with
massive multi-car pileups on motorways :<()

The weather is almost never decent on a BH weekend, masses of people
drive somewhere and clog the roads and there are horrid accidents on
the big roads because too many people drive too fast, too close to
the car in front.

But I am staying at home, because Arches NP is not within striking
distance.  I shall just have to dig out my old photos and scan them...

Cheers

chris