Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:21:25 -0600
Well,

I got my shot in the right time frame, (am looking at the wet neg
almost as I type this) but my basement's too cold to enlarge it
so I can scan it on my flat-bed...as it's B/W I won't be able to get
it done at the local Wally-World without waiting/paying too long/much.

Damn.  But TOPE is still a great exercise!

BTW, there ain't no city-scapes or sea-scapes to be had 'round here, even
if you climb a very tall oak tree and focus to infinity...

Bill  >; P
(Owner of only "crappy" Zuiks, no stellars and still takes pix)
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.