[OM] special thanks to Chuck Norcutt xoxoxoxoxox

Subject: [OM] special thanks to Chuck Norcutt xoxoxoxoxox
From: "Kierstin" <2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:07:35 -0000
thank you so much for taking the time to contact me and send me the technical
data on your box, as well as taking the effort to write me such a detailed
explanation of the 'Macro' lens functions.  I could just kiss you!

I want so badly to learn more about photography, as I don't know squat, but I
really am a little unsure of where to look.  Are there any books that you might
suggest that I could read that may help me learn to take better pictures -
although I have been told that I have a 'good eye' and have taken a lot of
beautiful pictures (of my children mostly) with my cheap little auto 35mm
(although I have also bought a AZ200 (used) and am waiting to see the results
as we speak.

Will I need other lenses for photographing my family or should I just stick
with the lens I have?  I do not have a flash on it either, so should I try to
get one?  Which one would you suggest and how will I know if I need a flash
with a photo or not?

You also mentioned a 'filter', I have seen a LOT of these filters on Ebay UK,
so how would I know which filters to use or not to use, as the case may be?
Are there filters for both inside and out or can they be used for either?

After the horrific events of September 11th, the day before I had my daughter
by emergency caesarian (6 weeks premature) to save her life, I realized that
all our lives are so precious and that we only get 1 chance, so I vowed to
spend more time with my children/family and try to take more pictures - better
pictures for us all to enjoy - for now and in the future.

This is why I want to be a better photographer (life is so short and children
grow up so fast), so I can capture the special moments, not just for us, but
for all my family back home in Washington, who I am sure you can imagine, I
miss so very much.

We are hopefully going to be moving back to Washington in 18 months, so I would
also like to take loads of pictures here in Europe, to share with my family and
friends once I return home.

Again, I cant thank you enough for going to so much trouble to help me.  I am a
really tiny fish, in what seems to be a enormous ocean.  I will be eagerly
awaiting your mail.

Kierstin xoxoxox