Re: [OM] Re: Camera Shake at high shutter speeds

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Camera Shake at high shutter speeds
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:53:58 -0500
I plead guilty by reason of a slightly ambiguous antecedent.  Upon
a second or third reading, after I had already sent my response
off into the electricity, it dawned on me that I may have
misinterpreted what John had written.  Upon reflection, taking
into account John's considerable knowledge and expertise, I came
to the conclusion that this was so, that he, in all probability,
would not make such an error and that he was referring to the
travel time of the shutter curtains, not the speed set.

This is the sort of communication that I think has made our Mars
exploration so interesting.  :-)  My bad.  The computer has
an "undelete" function, but where the heck is the "unsend" button?

Walt Wayman