Re: [OM] Hello, I am new here

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello, I am new here
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:49:40 +1100
Hi Kierstin,

Welcome to the list from another OM-20 owner. In a very short time you'll
receive posts from many members so I won't ply you with info on something they
know far more about than me. Sufficient to say that I've come by my OM-20
recently after getting my first OM (an OM-2). I really only wanted it because
it had a nice 35-70 zoom but the body turned out to be near mint and has
produced great (for me) shots. I think you'll be very satisfied with your
camera.

And I'm glad you were seeking information about your camera 'cos I was just
about to post a similar request. <g>.

Regards,
John.