Re: [OM] (OT) And we complain about OM prices.......

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) And we complain about OM prices.......
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:30:07 EST
Yes, this example looks a lot better than even ones I've seen in Leica books.
I was going thru a Leica price guide from a few years ago, and the prices in
that guide seem about 10% below today's used prices, and the Compur shuttered
cameras are listed there for between $7,500 and $8,500, so figure around 10
grand in today's market. Approx. 1300 or so were made in the 1926-1930 era,
this one being an earlier one, it seems.

George S.