[OM] OM1n meter issues

Subject: [OM] OM1n meter issues
From: Chris Linek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:24:01 -0800
Going on the information in Johns site, I'm guessing that it's the battery I've installed (a 625 1.55v model) that is causing the meter to be out of whack.

Sooooo, That'll be another job along with the CLA for whomever I send my bodies to.

This battery causes no permanent damage?

What's the best way to compensate for the 3-stop inaccuracy? I'm guessing that it's reading "underexposed" so if the meter is reading 3 stops underexposed, the photo should be fine then?

Cheers

Chris in Oz