Re: [OM] Re: Little leather straps

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Little leather straps
From: "Richard Hawkins" <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:06:05 -0500
http://www.dotlinecorp.com/dl_cat_C/-C05_camstrap.html
This url will take you to Dotline Corps products, look at the last item on
the page. It seems that it would do the job. Take down the product number
and go to the price list button on the left side of the page. It will take
you to a list, then find that number and click on the buy from a dealer link
and it will help you to locate a dealer in your area.  I hope it helps you
out.

Rich