Fw: [OM] Re: OM 3 Ugly but alive.

Subject: Fw: [OM] Re: OM 3 Ugly but alive.
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:03:04 -0500
 The shopkeeper would be enough to keep me out of there. Who knows what kind
 of grief you'd get if you ever needed to challenge the quality of the item
 after the sale?

  As for the 1/2000 shutter speed. I don't believe it will help you at all
 with flash exposures. The 3 doesn't have the SuperFP support to use an F280
 flash in speeds above 1/60. That is the only flash that will support higher
 synch speeds and only in concert with the 'T' or 'Ti' series 3's and 4's.
 Even at that, the 1/2000 speed in Super FP mode will not give you much
 distance without a very high speed film and fast lens.

  If I'm wong on this, someone please chime in.

 -Mickey