RE: RE : [OM] AVERAGE OF HOW MANY ROLLS OF FILM/SLIDES USED PER YEAR

Subject: RE: RE : [OM] AVERAGE OF HOW MANY ROLLS OF FILM/SLIDES USED PER YEAR
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 07:36:30 -0600
Yikes!  I must be a film-aholic!  I can shoot 50 rolls in 2 months
without even thinking about it!  I guess that's why I never have any
money for all of these extra bodies and lenses. ;)

<snip>

I'm a phase kinda guy. 2 years ago I wasn't using my
OM's at all. 4 years ago when i first got into it I
shot about 40 rolls a year. since I have gotten back
into the swing of things I've shot around 25 rolls in
10 months, but consistently gloomy weather up here in
Rochester, NY has dampened my shooting habits and I've
only shot 5 rolls in the past 3 months.