Re: RE : [OM] AVERAGE OF HOW MANY ROLLS OF FILM/SLIDES USED PER YEAR

Subject: Re: RE : [OM] AVERAGE OF HOW MANY ROLLS OF FILM/SLIDES USED PER YEAR
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:49:08 -0800 (PST)
I'm a phase kinda guy. 2 years ago I wasn't using my
OM's at all. 4 years ago when i first got into it I
shot about 40 rolls a year. since I have gotten back
into the swing of things I've shot around 25 rolls in
10 months, but consistently gloomy weather up here in
Rochester, NY has dampened my shooting habits and I've
only shot 5 rolls in the past 3 months.

Mark Lloyd