[OM] Re: Alan's trip to Britain and the 300 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Re: Alan's trip to Britain and the 300 Zuiko
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:54:04 -0800

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:46:54 -0800
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Alan's trips to Britain

In a message dated 3/20/2002 Alan Magayne-Roshak writes:

<snip>

<< ...The favorite shot I got is of
Joey Dunlop at Governor's Bridge on the last corner of the last lap of
the
Lightweight TT just before he broke Mike Hailwood's record of TT wins.
felt blessed to have been there at that magical place. >>

Wow, in reading your post I'll say you sure were blessed. Sounds like a
wonderful trip filled with many great experiences and opportunities.
Sure would love to see some of those TT shots if you can share them with
us (not being much of a bike guy I fear I must admit I would not have
known what the TT was before Audi started making a cute little sportscar
by the same name, then I learned).

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com