RE: [OM] Introduction (Jim Timpe)

Subject: RE: [OM] Introduction (Jim Timpe)
From: "Paul Kraig" <PaulKraig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:39:57 -0500
Thanks for the heads up on the E-20n Jim, after some thought and a few
unanswered emails the deal is definitely off.  Wasn't really looking to buy
one, but at $700.00 it got my attention.
As for selling my equipment, I believe that it is and will be the biggest
boost to my photography since taking classes in college 15 years ago.  I was
so caught up in the equipment and the getting of equipment that the pictures
just seemed to not get taken as often.  Carrying a $1500.00 camera (not to
mention lens) around your neck seemed to sort of block my desire to "do what
I have to" to get the shot.  Sort of like a kid with their my new '76 Camero
RS - boy the money I wasted.
Regards,
Paul Kraig
As for the OM-3ti's, after nearly giving away my OM-4ti's for lack of
pricing knowledge, a gentlemen from NY called me (as he was notified by one
of the OM-4ti buyers) looking to make a good deal on camera equipment - by
this time I had realized that the market had changed some in the last 5 or
so years and gladly sold all my OM-3Ti's to him for $1550.00 apiece.  That
made me very happy - as I had purchased these when they first came out (and
I was not a father) and did not pay that much, plus had the pleasure of them
for so long.  The only sorry note to that sale was that he also purchased my
24mm F2.0-silver nose-multi-coated-in the hard case -never used wide angle.
Sure was sorry to see that go.