[OM] Re:The Survey

Subject: [OM] Re:The Survey
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:57:34 -0800
3 X OM-1N (one at Camtech for a CLA, one en route from an eBay auction)
OM2S, Black obviously (en route from a list member)

28/3.5
50/1.8
50/1.8 MIJ (en route with the OM2S)
75-150/4
200/4
300/4.5

Non-Zuiko: 75-350 mm Tamron Zoom (The Beast)
Accessories:
Winder 2
2X-A teleconvertor
Zuiko close-up lens

Since we've been talking about equipment here, I am looking for an Zuiko 80 or 100mm lens to round out my collection to serve as a portrait lens. Doesn't need to be mint, but I'd like to find one that is not hammered, clean, free of scratches on the glass, and fungus free. I'd much rather buy one from my fellow Zuiks or Zuikettes than on eBay or elsewhere.

-Stephen.
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!