Re: [OM] RE: Keep eBay Off List - Not Me !

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Keep eBay Off List - Not Me !
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:59:33 -0800
The more I think about it the more I disagree with this sentiment. If I
am not looking for something I don't really need the eBay posts, and if
I do want something, the last thing I want is everybody on the list to
know it's up for auction on eBay! :)

Really, I am just kidding. I see no problem with posting eBay actions
here, as we have done for years. It has given me the opportunity to get
a couple of good deals, and oftentimes some real great entertainment. I
like to think that in some cases it has warned list members off of a bad
deal. It seems to me an appropriate use of the list.

Jim Couch