Re: [OM] exposure comp. for non-grey scenes

Subject: Re: [OM] exposure comp. for non-grey scenes
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:01:21 +0800
It is difficult to tell in negative even there are two stops
different. With slides it makes big different, we need to know all the
technique in behind for focusing, exposure, processing and printing,
this is the only way we can get full control of our works. I hate to
let the machine to make the decision so I mainly shoot slides.

C.H.Ling