Re: [OM] exposure comp. for non-grey scenes

Subject: Re: [OM] exposure comp. for non-grey scenes
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:07:49 -0500
Manual exposure?  Take a reading from a grey card, or overexpose 1 stop the
back of your (ungloved) caucasian hand.

Or measure snow with hilite spot with 3 or 4 & save reading.

+2 would be better with auto (depending on 0ccurence of dark stuff in
pix). You should push process 1 stop.

Tom

On Monday, March 18, 2002 at 10:14, Daniel J. Mitchell
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>