RE: [OM] Fang...

Subject: RE: [OM] Fang...
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:20:38 +1100
> Joel Wilcox [mailto:jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> For any who would like to validate what Donald has said, go
> back in the archives to July 1998 and look for a thread
> called "Aesthetic sense." I also miss Doris.

FWIW, if you go here:

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/archives/1998/msg08995.html

and follow the "Thread Next" link, you'll get several of
Doris' posts, as well as others in a similar (interesting)
vein (note, it does go past an email entitled "Shade for
zuiko 35-80 f2.8", but if you click past that one, it
get's back on the "Aesthetic sense" track).

Great reading (I only found it after Joel's prompting).

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz