[OM] photo processors for Western Canada

Subject: [OM] photo processors for Western Canada
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:57:07 +1200
Hello John,

What you see is what I have, on the processors page.

There is a possibility that somebody sent me an entry and I overlooked it -
didn't action it. If so I apologise.

Now, re:-  ps: Shrewsbury ............ go to school there? The School I mean.

No, I never lived in Canada, have never even been to Canada. My ancestors
of the same name came from northern Yorkshire in the UK and I think there
was a significant exodus when the lead mines closed ?1700, 1800. To Spain
(to other mines) and other places eventually, such as NZ. My great
grandparents came from near Exeter in the UK and as near as I can figure
the involvement of the family in the lead mines was procurement of the timber
fuel for the smelting. When the timber was all gone the smelters turned to
coal. That could be why he was involved in logging in NZ.  Canadian family
members are quite possible.   Brian
Help build up a good list of preferred film processors.
E-mail me with the details of any very good one to add to
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/processors.htm