Re: [OM] The Survey II

Subject: Re: [OM] The Survey II
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:57:10 -0500
At 06:13 PM 3/15/02, you wrote:
Hi All,

  Some things I forgot to mention.  I'm not going to tabulate accessories or
non Oly stuff.  Just bodies and Zuiko's will be included.  (If this is
successful I'll do a total and complete survey)  If you want to remain
anonymous just type that instead of an E-mail Address.

Looking forward to getting it all together,

  JOSH

Thinking it would be good to include accessories that belong to the system...not cases and lens caps, but things like flashes, angle finders, macro and micro photo equip, etc...

Charles