Re: [OM] Tamron 35-210

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 35-210
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:55:53 +0100
Hi Jim

I had a 35-210 for a number of years, but sold it a few months ago. I used
it as the main lens on an OM-2S; it happened to fit my camera bag well. It
performed very well for me, and had absolutely no problems - I have heard
rumours of element separation on some others. There is a review of the lens
in January 1985 Modern Photography; if you would like a copy I could scan
it and send it in an email.
I also have a number of other SP lenses, including the 60-300, and both
versions of the 70-210; all give great results!

Regards,
Roger Key

Jim Timpe wrote:

I know that the Tamron 60-300 lens has been discussed here previously, and
am the happy owner of one of these fine lenses.  Don't recall if this other
iteration of that line has been mentioned.  Anyone have one, have any
experience with one, know anything about???   It's their 'SP' line, BBAR
and
all that.

Thanks,
Jim