[OM] Re: Very Rare Mint Zukio 180 F2 + matched tele-cov 4-sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Very Rare Mint Zukio 180 F2 + matched tele-cov 4-sale
From: Robert Bullivant <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:51:16 -0600
Folks on the list, thanks for the bandwidth and feedback regarding my lens for
sale.

Not trying to be obnoxious...as one member apparent thought before he had his
first cup of coffee this morning ;~)
just trying to give detailed facts about what I have for sale and avoid
getting an endless barrage of similar email questions.

You know what I have, if your interested, please reply.  The price may be a bit
negotiable, but its certainly fair considering the
condition of equipment and cost of new.  If you dont care how clean the
equipement is and just want cheap, this is not for you.
If your looking for rare, pristine as new this is for you. Its an awesome lens.
 Remember this includes the matched Olympus ED
Teleconvertor.

I have sold many pieces already on Ebay,  but I thought with all the avid
Olympus enthusiast on the list, that I'd make it
available here first to those who would truely appreciate it.

Once again, thanks for the bandwidth.

Robert Bullivant