Re: [OM] Chihuly photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Chihuly photos
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:33:42 -0800
on 3/14/02 7:04 AM, Robert R. Gries at rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Well, it took my lazy arse longer than it should, but here are the
> promised Chihuly photos and possible new page design (it's a constant
> re-design!).
>
> Any and all comments are most welcome.
>
> Thanks!
>

> Bob
>
> http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/chihuly.htm

Interesting how organic his works look in that environment. They appear to
be exotic plants, maybe from an alien planet...

The page layout is good except that the landscape thumbnails bleed off my
monitor (Mac set to 832 x 624) at full-screen in MS Explorer. Also, the
selected thumbnail's border disappears, and the thumbnails could be in
color. I like that the index stays on the screen when the pictures change. I
wish I knew something of web page creation, but one thing at a time, first
I'll have to get some pictures worth publishing -- yours definitely are!
--

Jim Brokaw