Re: [OM] OT- UPS Delivers on Sunday?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT- UPS Delivers on Sunday?
From: The Mauler <mauler@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:45:45 +0800
Adi,

FedEx delivers on Saturday, that is an extra co$t item, I think.  Not sure
about UPS.  No deliveries by either on Sundays.

Depending on value of the item, it may be withheld by Customs for
inspection.  If GST is payable, FedEx or UPS may require you to go and pay
(or whatever arrangement) such GST before release.

Why not give them a call to ascertain delivery and customs procedure?

Cheers!

Mauler...