[OM] WAY OT...

Subject: [OM] WAY OT...
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:43:26 -0500
Did anyone happen to see the new Hasselblad Ad on the back of this month's Sutterbug? What do you guys think of the sporty new colors available for the classic 501cm? They almost look as sporty as the old Sony Sport series Walkmans... Are the 80's coming back? Hell, yeah... I think so!

Somehow I just couldn't imagine someone walking into my studio for a serious shoot & posing in front of one of these bodies. For some reason, although I like the look, I'd be worried someone would ask me about my $2000 Fisher Price camera... YMMV.