[OM] What Colour?

Subject: [OM] What Colour?
From: The Mauler <mauler@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:16:02 +0800
Folks,

I have a completely defunct OM4Ti body that was probably dropped into water
by it's previous owner and not cleaned out properly.  The electronics did
not work, and there was corrosion on the parts of the body.

I took the time to take it apart and strip the electronics out.  Amazingly,
the insides looked very clean.  Shutter curtains were goners, of course.

I have since stripped the paint off the top and bottom plates.  They both
have this nice burnished, smooth look now.  Wonder why the paint chiperd off
the body so easily on the Tis and less on the regular bodies?

I intend to, when time and expertise allow, to swap the Ti plates with my
regular OM4's.  My question: What colour should I spray the bare plates?  I
intend to go with Morgan's coloured leather coverings, the colour of which I
am now undecided.

I am somewhat leaning towards the red covering for the body.  Now, what
other colour will look nice on a part black and part red body?  Yellow?
Green?  Purple?  Blue?  Input, anyone?

Cheers!

The Mauler...