Re: [OM] OT - This soft release changed my life!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - This soft release changed my life!
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:43:14 -0800 (PST)
--- John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I responded after reading Bob Gries remarks.  Very
> odd that Clint would have
> such a similar response.
  The OM-1 release is so well designed as is. The ball
of your finger is on the release and you take up the
slack by pressing the release even with the ring that
surrounds it. Then when the time is right you press
down ever so slightly. If you were watching me from
just a few feet away, you wouldn't even see my finger
move.       John Robison