Re: [OM] OT - This soft release changed my life!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - This soft release changed my life!
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:20:42 -0800
What I found pretty interesting from this post from Clinton and John H, is that if someone were to apply for some "plagarism" meter to the posts, they probably come out pretty high. Of course the posts showed up more or less at the same time so most likely there is not even enough time for one to read the other. Just an observation, interesting or otherwise.