Re: [OM] infrared shot

Subject: Re: [OM] infrared shot
From: Joshua Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:28:19 -0800
Gary Edwards wrote:

Very nice work, Josh.  The last shot is marvelous.

I've been meaning to try the between the rails trick, but I haven't yet
found an 87 gel (need to look harder, now).

I bought mine from Freestyle Photographic in Los Angeles. Not listed in their catalog these days, but they might still have them anyway. They're from Lee, available in 3" and 4" square.

Are your scans from the negative or from a print?  Nicely done, regardless.

Most of my scans are from the negatives, using an old but adequate HP PhotoSmart scanner, the original SCSI model.

--
          josh@xxxxxxxxx is Joshua Putnam
            http://www.phred.org/~josh/