Re: [OM] infrared shot

Subject: Re: [OM] infrared shot
From: Joshua Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 22:27:10 -0800
Chris Barker wrote:

http://www.phred.org/~josh/photo/tahlfy1.jpg
Kodak HIE with 25 red, EI 50

Josh

I like these , but particularly the last one, the ferry in the sound somewhere. That light works nicely.

Thanks!

I had actually given up on getting any good photos that day because of the miserable weather, thunderstorms and rain and no contrast to what light there was. I was just about to pack it up and head home when there was a brief sunbreak that happened to hit the ferry, the far shore, and the sailboat all at once. You can see how small the clearing was, that's not vignetting on the top left and right, that's the entire width of the sunbreak blowing through.

--
          josh@xxxxxxxxx is Joshua Putnam
            http://www.phred.org/~josh/