[OM] OM Visionage and Pursuit copies wanted

Subject: [OM] OM Visionage and Pursuit copies wanted
From: "Michael" <moc63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:35:20 +1100
Can anybody assist in my search for copies of Olympus Visionage Magazines?

I am also looking for some back issues of Olympus Pursuit.

The Visionage numbers I want are  10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17 and 18.

The Olympus Pursuit issue numbers wanted are:

Volume 2 Issue 4 Year 1983
Volume 7 Issue 4 Year 1988
Volume 16 Issue 1 and 3 Year 1997
Volume 19 Issue 3 Year 2000

I have extra copies of some issues of the Olympus Vision Age magazine that I
want to trade for  issues that I don't have.  I have extra copies of
Visionage issue 2, 13, 16 and 19.  Some of these I have multiple issues.
Some are still in unopened Olympus envelopes.  I also have many duplicate
issues of Olympus Pursuit that I will trade, if wanted.

I also have many duplicate copies of Olympus camera brochures.

Also I have many Zuiko lenses and bits (Lens caps, OM body caps, hotshoes
etc, etc,etc.) I would be willing to trade to get the above issues.

Please contact me "off list" if you can help.

Michael.