Re: [OM] name this shot

Subject: Re: [OM] name this shot
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:05:20 -0500
At 22:20 3/10/02, you wrote:
I vote for Larry's entry.
Unless it's "Middle Aged Guys Playing With Cameras Taking Pictures of Middle Aged Guys Playing with a Helicopter", but I think that's too long.

Moose

You could modify that to:
"Portly Bearded Male Playing with Camera Taking Picture of Portly Males, some Bearded, Playing with Cameras taking Pictures of Portly Males, Possibly Bearded, Playing with Helicopter, All of Whom Appear too Preoccupied to Be Overly Irritated by Their Shirt Labels."

If it needs to be shortened, use PM and PBM acronyms as appropriate.
(Yes Gary, I checked back through my archives, and you did participate in the initial exchange about PBM's).

-- John