Re: [OM] RE: Velvia... (isn't this fun?)

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Velvia... (isn't this fun?)
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:05:18 -0400
> Maybe the Provia stuff is OK, I've liked quite a few shots I've seen made
> with that. I'm still lamenting the demise of K25 (I have 10 rolls in the
> freezer...) and hope that K64 will keep going as long as I do.
>
> E6? Like I said, processing is the problem, and the search continues...
>
> Donald.
>
> Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
> www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk

Every once in awhile I get impatient, and shoot some E6 type film so I can
get it back quicker. Then I see the results and go back to K64. It is
getting harder to find locally, and the lab always groans/sighs when I take
it in as they remind me they can't process it (read make money off it
maybe?) and will have to send it away. (And this is a Kodak Image Center who
doesn't stock it, claims no one uses it) Turnaround time for me is 10 to 14
days, sometimes longer.
Wayne - who is waiting for a roll right now and has another week to