Re: [OM] OT - Ebay feedback nonsense

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Ebay feedback nonsense
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 11:02:06 +0000
Makes sense, but even so I don't understand the sometimes tremendous
numbers of As and +s.  It leaves me with the impression of a lot of
people getting a suspicious amount of pleasure from a simple financial
transaction, and perhaps looking back nostalgically in years to come,
recalling great girlfriends and ebay trades.  I've never bought on ebay
- perhaps I should try it!

Roger