[OM] Problem with OM-4

Subject: [OM] Problem with OM-4
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:25:08 -0800 (PST)
I did some testing and things don't look good form my
OM-4. All the remote flash connections, both the 5 pin
and the X-sync don't work with my OM-4. I tried this
with my 4t as well as my 1n and everything worked so I
know its not the BG2. I am thinking of maybe sending
in the OM-4 for CLA, is this an easily fixable problem
or will it require me to replace the circutboard or
something? Everything else (including the built in
hotshoe) is operating normally. Can the board get
partially burned out? Is my OM-4 on its last legs? I
only started using a Bounce Grip and off camera flash
a couple of months ago so I don't know how long the
two contacts have been non fuctional.

Mark Lloyd