[OM] Re: OM-1 Batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 Batteries
From: AndyJRadcliffe@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:45:33 EST
Thanasis,

I don't know where about in the world you live, but if it's in Greece (or you
 have family there)  the Varta PX 625 is still available. When I was in the
Mani last year I bought about 10 from a Supermarket in Aeropolis- I think
they cost about Drx. 350 each. I can also still order from my local
electronics retailer here in the Isle of Man, British Isles but there is a
minimum quantity of ten.
I have a few in my fridge - mail me off list if you'd like acouple to keep
you going.

Best Wishes,
Andy.