Re: [OM] Ilford EM10 Instructions? (slightly OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Ilford EM10 Instructions? (slightly OT)
From: James Griffin <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:09:26 -0800
>Does anyone know how to use one of these Exposure Monitors?  I have
>looked on the Ilford site and found loads of other useful
>information, but nothing about an EM10.
>
>Cheers
>
>Chris
>--
><|_:-)_|>
>
>C M I Barker
>Cambridgeshire, England.
>?
>+44 (0)7092 251126
>mailto:imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>... a nascent photo library.

I have one of these and the instruction sheet, which I will scan for you if
you wish, but I can walk you through the intrucions here.

The first step is to make a print with a density you like, record the
exposure time. Then, place the sensor of the EM10 in the brightest textured
area of the image on the easal. (Highlight area for slides, shadow area for
negatives.) Adjust the dial on the EM10 untill the green LED lights. Record
the number that is lined up with the arrow.

To mak a new print with the same density as the first print. Again, put the
EM10 in the brightest textured area of the projected image, set the dial to
the recorded number. Set your enlarger timer to the recorded time, and
adjust your enlarger lens aperture until the green LED on the EM10 lights.
Expose the print.

If you wish a scan of the manual, (which is just one sheet of paper saying
the same thing as above in different languages), please write to me off the
list.

James

James Patrick Griffin

mailto:james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx