Re: [OM] NUTS

Subject: Re: [OM] NUTS
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:11:35 -0400
George,
Are you trying to drive up the price on the GSN's now? Really folks, you should
not start collecting them, at least not yet. Let me try out a couple more just
to be sure they are any good. I'm sure you wouldn't like them. Well, they say
Yashica right on the front! You'd be embarassed carrying that wouldn't you?
Wayne