Re: [OM] Seeking Film/Equipment Recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Film/Equipment Recommendations
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 12:36:59 +0000
Hi Charlie,

I covered a men's pro tournament last year but it was indoors. I used a
4T with a 80-200 f2.8 Tamron and a Tokina 300 f2.8. The 65-200 should be
just fine if you are courtside. I was courtside and used the zoom for
action shots and the 300 for nice tight head shots. I think I'd take a
couple of rolls of Provia 100 and 400. Even though it's outdoors, it
could cloud up on you plus its nice to shoot at f8 or f11 for that extra
depth of field.

later,
mike m.