[OM] Another site added

Subject: [OM] Another site added
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:26:04 +1300
Hi folks,

Isn't it great the way the mind works?  Well, I can only speak for me I
suppose. All based on chemistry.

So I was thinking of nothing in particular when the fact (as it turned out to
be)
flashed across my mind that I had not listed Jim Mueller's excellent site of
butterfly photographs in my list of member sites. Now it turned out that I have
deleted the digest of late last December where he drew attention to it.

Ten minutes later I had tracked it down - thanks to Google.

Well worth a visit.

I have also corrected an error I made in the entry for C.H. Ling's great OM
site and (mainly) Hongkong photographs.

Processors. It would really be great if members in countries not so far
represented in the processors list could suggest good processors to add to
the list. Countries so far absent include Eire, Scotland (is that a country ?
(ducks for cover)), Wales, France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Greece,
Portugal, Philippines, Hongkong, Japan, Poland, Belgium, Norway, Canada,
India, Friesland, Singapore, Israel.

For states in specific countries, Australia  - Queensland, New South Wales,
Northern Territory, West Australia, South Australia, Tasmania.

Many states in the USA.

Countries where we have no members (the Italy contribution came from a
non-resident) are many. Do you have good experience worth passing on?

Still worth a thought, I think.

Brian
Help build up a good list of preferred film processors.
E-mail me with the details of any very good one to add to
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/processors.htm