RE: [OM] Re: Why the fondness for silver noses?

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Why the fondness for silver noses?
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:21:18 -0800 (PST)
I have to agree that pastel images are a nice effect
when you want them. When you don't they are annoying,
but I could say the same about the bleeding edge
images I get from my 50/2. If I take a pic of someone
with my 50/1.4 SN I get a nice soft pastel image that
almost looks like vaseline was used. I use the 50/2
and if you have any skin imperfections at all the
lmage looks like it takes up half your face, as
unflattering a lens as I've ever used for people.

Mark Lloyd