Re: [OM] The Dangers of the internet and a credit card or Canon 2710 vs.

Subject: Re: [OM] The Dangers of the internet and a credit card or Canon 2710 vs. 2720
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 09:57:03 +0000
I dont have either, but SCSI is intrinsically faster than USB to the
best of my understanding.  I use a SCSI film scanner and a USB
flatbed, and the SCSI operation is faster by far.  But, having a Mac
might make a difference, as I don't know how Wintel machines operate
SCSI.

On the other hand, I understand that USB2 will be much faster than
the original USB system.

Chris